Close Menu
Clearwater Employment Attorney

Schedule a Free Consultation


Do I need a lawyer if someone files a complaint about my business with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation?

Video Transcription:

If someone files a complaint against your business, I would highly recommend contacting an Attorney for representation. You’ve worked hard to obtain your professional license. It’s your livelihood and it’s your reputation. Having an experienced Attorney, with administrative procedures, can be a huge asset for you in this process. An Attorney can sit with you, before the board, present your case to the board. Also enter in to settle discussions with the board as well.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2016 - 2017 Dilla Employment Law, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.